Tuesday, August 10, 2010

My Kind Of Holiday

I'm on a mini vacation in Little Rock this week. My sister has lots of fun things planned for us: shopping, movies, climbing Pinnacle mountain (ummm, we'll see about that one), games and crafts with the boys, and giant potatoes (check that one off the list already--we had Jason's Deli last night and yum).

Right now I'm in the middle of enjoying a cup of coffee out on the balcony but I would be remiss if I didn't let everyone know that today is National Lazy Day. Finally, a valid excuse as to why I'm still in my pj's at 10:30 a.m.

So have a great day everyone. Don't work too hard. And don't forget to stock up on marshmallows, graham crackers and chocolate to celebrate tomorrow's excuse to eat junk food holiday--National S'mores Day!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

6 comments:

  1. Good for you! Enjoy your little break, it's not long 'til school starts again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. National Lazy Day? Now that's my kind of holiday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. enjoy your mini holiday w/ your sister.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun with your sister, Allison!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dang! I can't believe the fair is scheduled over national lazy day! I feel jipped!

    Have a good vaca! Sisters are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope the trip was a good one! I'm getting back into the "bloggy" habit, so I'll be back around!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!