Monday, November 15, 2010

A Fall Q And A


It's been awhile since I've done a meme. I came across one over at Sunday Stealing that had a fall theme going on--perfect. Enjoy!


1. Have you turned the heat on in your house yet this fall? Nope. We've had some really cold nights/mornings but it has been really warm in the afternoons. With an extra blanket on the beds it's been tolerable.

2. Do you think you’ve ever seen a ghost? No and I don't think I want to. We stayed at a haunted hotel back in June but thankfully the ghosts stayed out of our room. I hope!

3. What is the one color that represents this time of year? I'd say orange.

4. What is your favorite thing to do at the county fair? I must have a lemon shake-up to drink.

5. What do you like when you have a cold? Sweet, sweet sleep.

6. Are you willing to spend over $100 for a piece of winter clothing, like boots or a coat? I'm willing but just not able:)

7. What do you have too much of in your kitchen? Condiment packets from Sonic and Pizza Hut.

8. What gripes do you have about this time of year? I hate dealing with crowds while shopping.

9. Other than yourself, are you responsible for getting anyone ready in the morning? Yep, 2 boys. From 6:15 to 7:30 I am packing lunchboxes and backpacks, laying out school clothes and telling my 3rd grader that yes, he has to brush his teeth, AGAIN!

10. What shows did you most look forward to this Fall? My top 5--The Office, 30 Rock, Modern Family, Glee and It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

4 comments:

  1. Billy turns the heat on whenever he wants, like if he's a little chilly coming out of the shower. He needs to cut that out.

    I keep forgetting to watch Sunny on Hulu. I hope they haven't taken any down yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. is it really that chilly in philly??????? we have 20's as a low and 35 has a high>>>>do you think we have the heat on in utar???????????

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've had our heat on for a little while now, although I am constantly turning it down. The temperature is the one thing that my hubby and I can not agree on. I like it cold and he likes it hot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great meme... i love learning more about you :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!