Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Ha! Awww! And Ewww!

These 2 little cuties showed up at my grandma's house several weeks ago and I fell in love. I wasn't the only one, either. My oldest son is a sucker for itty bitty puppies, too. I always wondered if he would turn out like my husband who likes dogs in a very logical, practical kind of way OR like me who likes to spoil dogs with birthday parties, homemade treats and heated dog beds.

I think I got my answer when he turned to me while petting one of the pups and said, "Mommy, I just want to crack her open and kiss her little heart."

Stumble Upon Toolbar

5 comments:

  1. I want to kiss their hearts too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Yes! I think you got your answer! How sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. angie you kiss on the lips not the heart<><<>i thought you might have known that though

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwww...he's a real lover, that one. So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!