Saturday, September 1, 2012

Too School For Cool


I'm a couple of weeks into the fall semester. It's going okay...I guess. I just keep reminding myself that anything is better than chemistry. I'm taking Intro to Stats (numbers are kind of fun), Physical Principles (basic physics--blech), and Human Physiology (should be interesting once we get through this body chemistry chapter).

These 50 minute classes are a breeze after taking Anatomy back in June. Three hours a day, five days a week for month. Good thing it was interesting stuff. I finished with an 88% which bummed me out for awhile since I was so close to an A, but it is what it is and I can only hope I do as well this semester.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

  1. The simple fact is that governments have the capacity to dramatically reduce unemployment and provide opportunities to the least educated workers who are languishing at the back of the supply queue in a highly constrained labour market. fantastic pet website

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!