Thursday, December 6, 2007

What I Know For Sure

If you've ever read Oprah's magazine, then the title above will ring a bell. It's the title of a recurring column where she writes what she knows for sure about love, fullfillness, inhibitions, wisdom, intellectual freedom, etc. And while I'm not as eloquent as Oprah, nor are my topics as lofty as hers, here are a few things that I know for sure:


I know that men are incapable of multi-tasking.


I know that when a toddler says yes he means no, and when he says no he means yes.


I know that it's not a good idea to have Taco Bell past 10 p.m. when you're over the age of 30.


I know that you should never watch an episode of The Wonder Years when you have pms.


I know that it will rain the day after you wash your car and that your toddler's diaper will leak the day after you wash sheets.


I know that Oprah could buy and sell me for copyright infringement.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!