Tuesday, April 6, 2010

An Easter Frisk

The problem with having a cop as your dad is...


...he pats you down and confiscates your Kit Kats for his own personal use.

But other than that bit of injustice, our Easter was wonderful. Especially the food--ham, brisket, hashbrown casserole, green beans, mac and cheese, and rolls. I've been kind of preoccupied with my youngest son's birthday on April 23 and my oldest's First Communion on the 25th that Easter kind of snuck up on me. I didn't buy any treats until the day before and I completely forgot about the whole egg dying thing this year. But the boys had fun hunting plastic eggs and eating their candy. And if they still haven't touched their giant chewy sweetarts by the end of the week then I'm confiscating them for my own personal use.



Stumble Upon Toolbar

12 comments:

  1. The frisking is hilarious and the picture of your two boys is ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your boys are adorable! So glad you had a lovely Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Frisking at Easter so funny! Looks like you all had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Frisking for Kit Kat's that's too funny & such handsome boys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum. I want to come over for easter next year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still can't believe they wanted to wear their dress clothes ALL day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love their little ties. :) I brought my camera to work today to see if I can get some pictures loaded up finally. Easter was fun but I had a cold which means I left a lot of the dirty work to others. hehe

    Be sure to check out my Amy Grant CD giveway -- I believe I remember you being a fan! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That would be one very large hazard of having a cop for a father, ha-ha.

    Your boys are the cutest, I love a man in a tie ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those boys are handsome!!! Sounds like you have a full month ahead!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hahaha! Love these pics! Your boys look so precious, don't you love dressing them up like little men?

    BTW, thanks for entering the contest! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh the boys are adorable!!! great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG, that is HYSTERICAL! As the daughter of a cop myself, I understand. lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!