Monday, September 3, 2007

California

I know that it has been awhile since ESPN has covered Nascar, but do you think they realize that there are 42 other drivers besides Dale Earnhardt Jr.? Oh, Elliott. How do you go from 6 to 42 in just 25 laps? He complained about the car being loose and darting around the track all night. Am I really missing The Girls Next Door for this? Elliott finished 35th. I don't care who the driver is, whenever a car catches on fire I'm usually screaming "GET HIM OUT! GET HIM OUT!" Michael Waltrip's Ghost Rider impression was really scary. Glad he's okay.

Now for the commercials. Nationwide Car Insurance. Boo. My bill kept going up until I called to cancel. Then you offered to lower the price. Too little, too late Nationwide. Boo. Always love the Napa commercials. Funny. Stop showing fast food commercials at 10:30 p.m. I'm talking to you McDonald's. Stop it. There's nothing I can do about it. You too, Subway. Knock it off.

Jimmy Johnson takes the win and we're under the lights at Richmond next week.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!