Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Momma's Boy

When my youngest pup was born 3 years ago, he wasn't the easiest baby to take care of. First he would cry, then he would cry some more, followed by a little more crying. I don't even think we went to church for 3 months. Maybe it was nature's way of getting even with me for having a caesarean. Anyway, he wasn't into baby swings, bouncers, or Baby Einstein. He didn't want anything to do with his daddy or anyone else. All he wanted was for me to hold him. 24/7. He was a momma's boy from the get go.

Eventually he grew out of the 24/7 thing, especially when he discovered that Paw-paw will carry him everywhere. I was relieved. There were dishes that needed washing, huskies that needed feeding, and a toddler that needed potty training. He no longer wanted nor required my undivided attention.

That is, until a couple of weeks ago when school started for his older brother. Now it's just me and my little pup once again. I'm really enjoying this one-on-one time with him. He has grown into a perfect little boy. Well, except for the crying thing. He still does that. A lot. Other than that, perfect.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!