Thursday, February 28, 2008

Sucker

A couple of days ago, when it was so cold outside, Little Pup wanted to go out and ride his bicycle. In just his pajama's. In 39 degree weather.


After a few minutes of arguing, I managed to put his heavy coat on him but he absolutely refused to zip it up.


Me: "You can't go outside until you zip up your coat."
Little pup: "NOOOO!!!!!"
Me: "Then you're not going outside."
(long pause)
Little pup: "Mommy, go in the bedroom and lock the door."
Me: "Why do you want me to do that?"
Little pup: "So you won't see me go outside with my coat not zipped."


Awwwww.....see what I mean--his cuteness is UNBEARABLE and all efforts to resist are futile. And not only did he get to go outside without his coat zipped up but I gave him chocolate pudding afterwards.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!