Thursday, May 15, 2008

Paid Off

I think that when George Bush thought up the whole economic stimulus deal, he envisioned millions of Americans buying big screen tv's, computers, and 1000 thread count sheets. But I think the majority of people are paying off credit cards, paying bills, or putting it into savings.

Know what I did? I paid off the mini-van. The 'open door' light stays on constantly, the power locks don't work for the passenger side door, a mysterious 'ding' will sound at any given moment while driving--giving me a mild panic attack--and there's a huge stain where my Love My Nails in Red Raven leaked all over the upholstery. And now it's all mine. Yay.

Check out how other folks spent their money.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

  1. We used ours to pay off a credit card bill we ran up paying for gas to get our jobs and pay our high taxes. Yup...that plan backfired. We did buy some much needed clothes too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!