Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter 2009

I was rolling out pasta dough a few weeks ago for some homemade ravioli and look what appeared!


Behold, a bunny! It may not be the Virgin Mary on toast but I think it's a sign, nonetheless. A sign of what, though, I'm not sure. Maybe a sign that I have too much time on my hands, perhaps?

Although it was a rainy mess yesterday, Big pup declared it to be the best Easter ever because he got 2 police cars in his basket. Little pup is like me and was more interested in the chocolate. I declared it the best Easter ever, as well, because this year, no one fell in the toilet! Hope everyone had a great day!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

17 comments:

  1. awwww, those little boys look like they have never done a thing wrong ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are both so cute! Love your pasta art!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your boys are so handsome! I was so good, I didn't eat even one entire piece of chocolate, but I did take a bite of one snickers egg..........YUMMMM.
    I was thinking of you the past few days with all those crazy storms, happy to hear you are well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is hilarious! How creative.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Easter! Cute little boys all dressed up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is always a good day when people stay out of the toilet.

    Look how cute they are all dressed up :)

    I'll never look at dough the same again

    ReplyDelete
  7. How old are your 2 boys?
    They've just came out from a very important business meeting eh? ;-)

    SexyMama
    http://www.mybreastsmybusiness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! Look at that, you are one talented lady my friend! And your boys look very handsome in their shirt and ties!

    ReplyDelete
  9. There's that deck I'm insanely jealous of again. I once swear I saw my husband's likeness in my grilled cheese but I ate it before he got home from work so I could show him.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What handsome boys! My kids are definitely all about the candy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. that is an alien bunny and he is a sign for us that our pastry eating days will be few and far between,,or is that an alien pig????????, you don't draw very well so i can't tell

    ReplyDelete
  12. Look at those boys!!! so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my gosh, what a cute post. Even the toilet part at the end! ha ha. The boys are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  14. awww look how cute the boys are, and the bunny is adorable too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the bunny and look at the boys! Adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!