Monday, September 21, 2009

Currently Sunny But...

Enough with the rain already! I've got things to do, you know. Outside kind of things.

I need to shock treat the pool, filter out all the algae, skim out the leaves, and drain out the water. And then I need for it to dry out so I can roll it up and put it away for the winter.

I need to take the roof off the dog house and clean the inside--rearranging the carpet pad and sweeping out the dog hair. Maybe I'll even look into insulating it just in case we have a really bad winter this year.

I need to clean the back porch from top to bottom. There are spider webs and dirt dobber nests everywhere. I probably need to wash the windows while I'm at it.

I also need to get to work sanding a dresser and repainting it for my oldest son's room.

Okay, maybe it can rain here a little longer. Just writing that list wore me out.



Stumble Upon Toolbar

9 comments:

  1. It looks like it may have finally quit. We are seeing some sun today - now if it would only cool off a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen some really cute rainboots on other girls over the past week or so. I was just about to break down and buy me a pair.

    I would totally be dreading the 'rolling up the pool' job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I would be hoping for more rain if it was you LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, let it rain. You go put your feet up and watch some TV :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Send the rain this way. We need it. It did finally rain some yesterday and today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, that is a lot of rain and a lot of things to do. Yuck on both counts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too funny! It rains a lot more here in Maryland than Colorado. That has been an adjustment. People don't even water their lawns here, they just grow! Weird concept for a Colorado girl who couldn't keep her lawn green in the July heat even with almost daily watering.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thats about how I feel after making a to do list. Like taking a nap! Have fubn with that. And thanks for reminding me that I need to clean MY windows. I guess I'll add THAT to my list. lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!