Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Howard's Turn

Okay, so you know that picture I posted a couple of weeks ago of Lexie the Husky pooping in the yard? Don't worry, I'm not going to link to it. Well, I haven't been able to stop thinking about it. That was a new low for this blog and I'm sorry. Very tasteless. It won't happen again. Promise. Now that I got that off my chest and my conscience is clear, I have good news...I got an award from a couple of fantastic bloggers!





Why--I'll never know, but I'm extremely grateful to Beth, The Confused Homemaker. She has 4 kids which means she's twice as confused as I am. Poor Beth:) And many thanks to R. Wallis at True Beauty Inside and Out. Check out her blog--I don't think she has ever posted a picture of her dog relieving herself in the yard but she does put ketchup on tacos, ewwww!
Speaking of ewwww...


Ooops, that one kind of just slipped in here. Sorry about that one, too:)

Stumble Upon Toolbar

9 comments:

  1. You're going to have to start using censor bars if you keep this up.

    Congrats on the awards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL you crack me up,that last photo is nothing I don't see 50 or so times a day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny! Congratulations on the awards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dogs will be dogs! Congrats on the award!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so do not enjoy pet lack of inhibitions...LOL.
    Congrats on the awards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very funny! Congratulations of the awards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How funny and hey, I put ketchup on tacos :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think you have been around WD too long.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That photo might have been lower than the poop in the yard! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!