Tuesday, September 29, 2009

He's Back! For One Day Only

When Little Pup, my 5 year old son, started Kindergarten this year, I wasn't sure how I was going to cope. He's my little helper. My right hand man. How was I going to make it through the day? He drove me to the grocery store, did all the dishes and took care of all the laundry for me...



He was the head of the kitchen rolling out dough, mixing sangria and quality checking cake batters...




This past month I've learned to do without him for those 7 hours during the day. But now he has a cold and gets to stay home with mommy for today. It's just too bad that he's all achey and stuffy. But as soon as his fever breaks I'm putting him to work unloading the dishwasher. Just like old times.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

5 comments:

  1. Don't forget to mention how he is your yoga partner, too!

    Still love that pic of him mixing sangria!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha OMG, this is too funny! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww....the fall buggies are out already! I hope he is feeling better and that you made him earn his keep today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope he feels better & it's hard to be without our helpers isn't it? I miss mine when they are gone.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!