Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Blowin' Coats

This picture of Howard was taken a few years ago. See all that hair? That was only half of it. No, make that 1/4 of it. Oh, who am I kidding. It's only .03125 of the hair that comes out of these dogs every spring. I've always used a rake on them and it works great when I can get them to sit still for a brushing. And although I liked the rake, they did not.

I heard good things about the furminator but I didn't like the price tag. $35 for a small brush. The furbuster is basically the same thing but much cheaper. $20 for a medium brush. It works great and Howard and Lexie like it, too. But I'm still left with the same dilemma. What am I supposed to do with all this husky hair? I mean, besides donating it to the family of birds on my back porch?


Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!