Thursday, April 10, 2008

Lindt Lindor Balls

I know I talk entirely way too much about chocolate on this blog but really, can you blame me? Especially when these babies are in existence? These are Lindt Lindor chocolates and they are not a sponsor of this website although I would not mind one little bit if they were (hint, hint, Lindt Lindor people). I don't consider myself a chocolate snob--I would never, ever turn my nose up at a Hershey bar but come on, who knows chocolate better than the Swiss? Nobody, that's who. These decadent little morsels are filled with the smoothest, creamiest, melt in your mouth chocolate that you have ever tasted. So go out and buy me some today! I mean, buy you some. Today. Or me. Whichever.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

  1. They are also one of my favourite Chocolates! They just "melt" in your mouth! We will bring some up next time we visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you on these! It's like a little bit of heaven in your mouth. Great, now I'm hungry for them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!