Monday, October 27, 2008

Atlanta

We had a nice weekend here at the Home of the Lazy Dog. We went to the Fall Carnival at Big pup's school Saturday night and had a great time. The boys played games, won prizes, and ate candy. Remember the horrible April Fools Joke I played on him earlier this year? Well, he finally got his revenge. He put me in jail at the carnival and my bail was set at 4 dollars. After 5 minutes, I was released. I think the school probably paid for their new cafeteria from that game alone.



It's Nascar Monday! Yesterday's race was in Atlanta. At the spring race at AMS, Elliott Sadler finished dead last. He did a little better this time around finishing 25th. At the end of the race Elliott asked his crew chief if they had adjusted the track bar like he asked them to. His crew chief's response? No. ::sigh:: Why wouldn't they listen to their own driver? Elliott had a potty mouth during this race. He wasn't happy. I wasn't happy. Maybe they can get things worked out during the off-season and we all can enjoy 2009.

With only 3 more races to go, Jimmie Johnson continues to lead in the points standings.

Carl Edwards gets the win, Scott Riggs gets the red lantern, and we're in Texas (literally!) next Sunday.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

15 comments:

  1. Jail! Please tell me there are pictures.

    Not into Nascar, but seriously, he asked them to fix something and they didn't? Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not big into Nascar, but my oldest son is and he can't stand Jimmie Johnson. I think he's hot. LOL! That's as much Nascar I know about...how how someone is. ;)

    Yup, the Duggars are just normal people who happen to have 17 kids. Grandpa Duggar is really who my family knows...cool guy. :)

    As for the Hogs...I keep telling myself it's a rebuilding year...but we have come SOOOOO close in SOOOOOO many games (except for the Texas game) and came out losing. :( It's just a rebuilding year...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Share the love and show the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a fun carnival. Do you feel rehabilitated after your time behind bars?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those school fall carnivals are so fun! I remember those jails - they are a big hit with the kids! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Boy he really got you back!!! what a great way to make $$!! Sounds like you guys had a great time!! ;) We miss the racs, we lived in Fl till 3 yrs ago, there arnt any here on Ok... L A

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for visiting & commenting on my blog. My youngest starts Kindergarten next year too. So hard to believe, but he is so ready.

    You've got an adorable site, BTW. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So you got thrown in the slammer! Pictures, please!

    ReplyDelete
  9. jail, he he that is funny but what the heck would he do if you really were in jail.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ha ha about the jail -- smart move! (although it probably wasn't so much fun for you!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I need you to be my NASCAR tutor! My boys discovered it, love it, and i know nothing about it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Is it me or is Sadler kind of good-looking? He used to be (or still is) the M&M guy right? Awesome, girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have boys too.. four of them! Cars and practical jokes.... sounds just like my house! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are so funny. Going to jail and $4.00 paying for the new cafe? Hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  15. How fun I always love school carnavals. Glad you didn't have to stay in jail for too long and they didn't have to break the bank by bailing you out :)

    I have thought about you all weekend because living here where the race will be next weekend that is all they are talking about around here. People started piling in the camp area already!! It is supposed to be great weather her for ya'll!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!