Monday, September 1, 2008

California

Happy Labor Day!


Angie's got some great tips for baby oil today. Head on over to her pretty purse and check it out!


I like night races more than anyone but can they please be over at 10 pm? I tried to stay up later but I fell asleep with 60 laps to go. It was no surprise this morning to find out that Californian Jimmie Johnson won. He led 227 of the 250 lap race.


Back in February for the "spring" race, Elliott Sadler had some bad luck here. His race car was in horrible shape and he finished 24th. I'm not sure what exactly was going on with his car yesterday, I didn't have the in-car audio turned on, but it wasn't good. After starting 6th, he finished 34th. He remains unchanged in 20th place in points.


Jimmie Johnson gets the win, Joe Nemechek gets the red lantern, and we're in Richmond Saturday night.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

4 comments:

  1. most nights I don't make it past 11pm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Labor Day to all of you!!
    Sorry about the result of yesterday's race for Elliot Sadler. :o(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristen--I hear ya. I would say I'm not a night person, but then again, I'm not a morning person either!

    Judy--Yeah, maybe next year...

    Jenn--Back at ya, Jenn!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!