Thursday, June 26, 2008

But...What About Snakes?

Rebecca over at Musings Of A Mum Of 4 recently posted her list of 'nevers' so I thought I'd give it a shot. But apparently I'm pretty open minded because I actually had a hard time coming up with 20 things!

  1. I will never like snakes.
  2. I will never wear a bikini.
  3. I will never eat octopus.
  4. I will never understand why people don't recycle.
  5. I will never like snakes.
  6. I will never learn how to drive a stick.
  7. I will never be the perfect wife and mother.
  8. I will never stop trying to be the perfect wife and mother.
  9. I will never trust politicians.
  10. I will never like snakes.
  11. I will never again watch The Grudge 2 when I'm home alone at night.
  12. I will never be able to turn back time.
  13. I will never write the great American novel.
  14. I will never understand why people litter.
  15. I will never like snakes.
  16. I will never get why people don't return their shopping carts to the cart corral.
  17. I will never get used to my husband's snoring.
  18. I will never be a waitress again.
  19. I will never win one of Pioneer Woman's giveaways.
  20. I WILL NEVER LIKE SNAKES!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

7 comments:

  1. oops- I'm a shopping cart-corral offender. It started when I justified having a baby in the car, and then it stuck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like snakes either, YUCK
    A good snake is a dead snake in my book.

    Check out my blog you have been given an award :)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do the cart thing too...sorry!

    Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sue and Jenn--Alright you guys, now everytime I see a lone cart right in the middle of a parking space, I'll be thinking of you two!

    Tollesons4him--That's my motto:) And thanks for the award!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmmm I am wondering how much you dislike snakes....I am thinking just a little right??? hehe

    Believe me it took me a LONG time to come up with 20 things, and you will be happy to know I usually put my cart in the cart corral. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So tell us how you really feel about snakes?

    I feel the same way about spiders. ick blech

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!