Thursday, June 12, 2008

Elinor The Lazy Dog?

I am Elinor Dashwood!

Take the Quiz here!

I have a confession to make. Forgive me fellow English majors, I have sinned. I have never read Sense and Sensibility. I have no idea how Jane Austen slipped by me but she did. I was visiting Sylvia's blog the other day and noticed she had a Jane Austen quiz on her sidebar. I took the quiz and guess what? I'm most like Elinor Dashwood. So I've picked up a copy of Sense and Sensibility to find out what Ms. Dashwood and I have in common. Is she pragmatic? Is she naturally cautious?Does she occasionally eat a whole box of pop tarts? I'm looking forward to finding out!



Oh, I just finished Isabel Allende's The House of the Spirits and my "review" is here.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

6 comments:

  1. Don't feel bad, I've never read it either. *snicker*

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a fun blog! I just did the quiz, and found out that I am an Elinor Dashwood too. Sounds like I should read that book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was really fun! Thanks for posting it. I am Elizabeth Bennet!
    But it's been so long since I have read this I think I need to go re-read it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm totally into all the Jane Austen movies right now and the Elizabeth Gaskell movies as well. And I've never read any of the books. I've started, but I can't seem to finish them.

    Oh, and your hillary clinton cookies inspired me to make Laura Bush cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am Elizabeth Bennet. This was fun! I love quizzes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you liked the quiz! :) I'm even happier that you're reading the book! I'm actually re-reading it too right now! Let me know how you like it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!