Monday, June 16, 2008

Michigan

Angie is reviewing the Ped Egg today. Check it out!


I hope everyone had a great Father's Day! WD's dad and stepmom drove up from Pine Bluff and I fixed way too much food but at least it was enough for both lunch and dinner.

And just in case you missed it, THIS IS JEFF GORDON'S FIRST FATHER'S DAY AS A DAD! TNT really wants you to know that.

So after Bill Engvall delivered the command: "My four favorite words are...gentlemen, start your engines!" We loaded up the 4 wheelers and went for a ride through the Ouachita National Forest. Although we had a lot of fun, we missed the race. But as I was reading the race recap last night, it said: Lap 136--Elliott Sadler is running ninth and having a solid day. I should say so. He started 27th and did end up finishing 9th--his third best finish this year. This moves him up to 26th in the standings. Top 12 makes the Chase.

Dale Earnhardt's son gets the win, Ashley Judd's husband gets the red lantern, and we're at Infineon Raceway for next Sunday's road race.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

  1. Maybe you should not watch it again next week and Sadler will finish even better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the race draws so much traffic in Michigan that we avoid my parents lake house during race weekends it gets crazy! Yeah something cool in Michigan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't watch the race, but the Ouchita Nation Forrest is beautiful. My girls are actually in Hot Springs right now with their grandparents for the week. I miss the beauty of Arkansas here in FLAT TEXAS....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!