Thursday, June 19, 2008

A Meme! A Meme!

I saw this on a blog somewhere but for the life of me I can't remember which one. Probably several as it is a popular meme, but still, I wish I could give a shout out. Oh, and I'm not tagging anyone but if anyone needs an idea for a post this is a good one!

6 Random Things About Me

1. Whenever I forget to put out the trash on trash day--I get really mad at myself. I feel like I'm throwing away money by paying for trash service and then not giving them the trash to pick up.

2. My husband and I have had some rocky times in our marriage. At one point, I didn't wear my wedding ring for a year. That man can make me spit nails sometimes.

3. I have a crush on Tom Berenger. I think I've seen the movie Platoon 4,361 times.

4. My fingernail on my middle finger on my left hand is the worst fingernail in the world. It constantly splits right in the middle.

5. I find it quite enjoyable to type the words 'although' and 'decided'.

6. My college diploma says that I minored in Secondary Education but guess what? There's no such thing. When I filled out my paperwork to have the diploma printed up, I couldn't think of the correct term 'Teacher Education' so I put down Secondary Ed instead. I kind of thought that UALR would correct it. They didn't. If I had known that I could've written down anything, I would have written that I had minored in Occupational Superhero Skills. And then showed up in a Wonder Wonder costume.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

8 comments:

  1. Great Meme!! Loved #6 "occupations superhero skills" LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you'd so be my HERO if you minored in SUPERHERO SKILLS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. #6 - Ha! Ha!

    #5 - I agree with 'although', but not 'decided.' And it actually just took me 4 times to type it correctly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good post! I liked the number 2, and sometimes number 1.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi there please visit my blog you have been bestowed an award

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your #6 cracked me up! Who knew we could write just about anything on our diplomas? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so funny! We are definitely superhero's!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!