Sunday, July 6, 2008

Daytona

Angie's talking Starbucks today! Check it out!


What a weekend! We celebrated Independence Day with great food and fireworks. The boys had so much fun with the sparklers, party poppers and snakes. Now I just need to sort through the 957 pictures I took!


Elliott Sadler was running great in Daytona Saturday night. He started 38th and at the half way point he was running in the top 10. I went out to feed the huskies and when I came back in, Sadler was in the garage with extensive damage to his car. It seems he blew a tire (hello Infineon) and hit the wall pretty hard. He eventually made it back out onto the track and finished 39th. He continues to hold steady in the points at 25.


This was such an exciting race and was so much fun to watch. I wish I could adequately describe how awesome it was but I inhaled way to much smoke from the smoke balls Friday that's left me incapable of putting together words. Or is it...putting words together? Anyhoo, Daytona! Exciting! Fun!


Kyle Busch gets the win, Greg Biffle gets the red lantern, and we're in Chicago for another Saturday race this weekend.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

4 comments:

  1. Hi! Yes! that sure was an exciting race! I was so proud of Elliot Sadler, He really was racing well. Then I saw that blow-out! He looked for a while like he could have won that race!! So did Dale jnr, and Mark Martin!
    I'll be glad when we are living closer, so we can come and take part in the fun family things, like July 4th! Post some pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy--Pictures are coming soon! I thought I'd make a video of them so it might have to wait until I get a day off.

    Kristen--We had a great fourth and it looks like you did too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks, I'm looking forward to them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!