Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Some Things Meme

A couple of weeks ago tollesons4him tagged me for a meme and I promise I didn't forget about it! I printed out the questions and it quickly got lost on the desk amid 100 usb cords, junk mail, and a very large toy truck that I'm thisclose to making disappear if Little pup doesn't stop whining about the mud flaps getting caught in the trailer. Ugh. This truck. It frustrates him so much yet he continues to play with it. But I digress. Onto the meme!


What was I doing 10 years ago:

  • We were living at Little Air Force Base, enjoying our new Siberian puppy (Howard), and about to celebrate our 1st anniversary

Five things on my to do list today:

  • Daily morning chores (clean the kitchen, pick clothes up off the floor, make the beds, wipe down the bathrooms)
  • Laundry (I was supposed to do this yesterday)
  • Take the boys to the state park so they can watch the fish being fed (assuming Big pup feels up to it--he ran a fever all day yesterday)
  • Fix dinner (Swiss and mushroom burgers and pasta salad)
  • Read 10 pages of Sense and Sensibility so I can finish by Friday

Snacks I enjoy:

  • I am so not a snack snob, I like anything, especially chocolate

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:

  • Tithe
  • Pay off house and credit card
  • Buy my sister a house
  • Buy my mom a new car
  • Invest, invest, invest

Places I have lived:

  • Little Rock, AR
  • Jacksonville, AR
  • Benton, AR
  • My hometown, AR

This was fun! Thanks tollesons4him!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

4 comments:

  1. Glad you liked that Meme!!! I thought it was fun and you get to learn more about your blogging friends :)
    Have a great day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to hearing how the boys liked the fish feeding. Hope Big Pup feels better. You only thought you were sick free until school started again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looked like fun! Hope Big Pup gets to feeling better again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tollesons4him--some memes are actually kind of hard! But this was fun AND easy!

    Angie--That is one thing I'm not looking forward to this fall, the neverending cold.

    Judy--Thanks for the well wishes! Hopefully he'll feel better tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!